Carl Henry - REALTOR®
Broker, Residential Specialist
I am excited to go to work for you and your family.
A home is the single largest investment most of us will make in our lifetime and I take that very seriously when working with my clients. I also realize that you have many choices when it comes to real estate agents.
Having lived in the Catawba Valley all my life, I have a knowledge and experience that can help you find the home that's right for you. Carl Henry Finest Realtor of Catawba Valley
I was voted 2016 Finest REALTOR of Catawba Valley (by the readers of the Hickory Daily Record).
A real estate transaction often has lots of different things to navigate. So, whether you are buying or selling, let me take the worry out it. Communication is key and I'll keep you educated and informed from start to finish.
I've been married for over 20 years. My wife and I have 3 kids, a dog, a cat, and a rabbit and...well, you know the rest of the story. In my spare time I enjoy anything outdoors...hiking, camping, sports, landscaping etc.
As a Seller's Agent I:
* Help my clients determine the value of property they want to sell
* Prepare market analysis statistics
* Provide tips to help my sellers stage property so that it will appeal to buyers
* Advertise listed property to other Realtors and potential buyers
* Negotiate contracts with buyers and/or agents acting on their behalf
* Educate my sellers about disclosure requirements
* Facilitate the closing process on behalf of my clients
As a Buyer's Agent I :
* Provide my prospective clients with information that can help them identify areas to look for property
* Research listings of property for sale
* Help my buyers identify properties that meet their needs
* Show homes to my clients
* Negotiate purchase agreements with sellers and/or their agents
* Verify that appropriate facts about the property are disclosed to my clients
* Coordinate various aspects of the closing process on behalf of my clients
Feel free to call, text or email me at 828-217-3827 or Carl@hreg.net if you have any questions. I am always happy to help.